Visit Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures at
Solar Power International, October 17-20 2011, Dallas, TX
Booth # 6542
Receive A Free Copy Of The White Paper:
Electrical And Enclosure Safety For SolarEnergy Projects
Belding, MICHIGAN - Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures, manufacturer of the world's most frequently specified fiberglass enclosure products, will be at attendance at Solar Power International 2011, October 17-20, Dallas, TX--Booth # 6542.
Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures are ideal for meeting the demands of solar energy applications. Some of the major reasons solar energy professionals choose Stahlin for their projects:
1. Stahlin offers the largest, most diverse, readily-available selection of NEMA fiberglass enclosures.
2. Stahlin non-metallic enclosures provide superior corrosion and chemical resistance.
3. All Stahlin enclosures are protected by SOLARGUARD®---proven protection from weathering, UV-degradation and environmental impact.
4. Stahlin provides the most extensive in-stock line of freestanding, wallmount, indoor/outdoor,junction and other non-metallic enclosures and accessories available to meet all needs and standards required.
5. Stahlin non-metallic enclosures are significantly more cost effective than stainless steel (20-40% less) and are very competitive with other metallics.
6. “MADE IN THE U.S.A.” manufacturing leadership!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
To learn more about Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures and receive a copy of the white paper, Electrical And Enclosure Safety For Solar Energy Projects,visit Intersolar Booth # 7365.
Summary of white paper:
Understanding industry and government codes is essential when working on PV projects. Any negative press focused on lack of fire-safety can inhibit growth of our vital marketplace. This white paper will enable professionals within the solar energy industry to understand current codes and their relevance in selecting vendors who also understand the details of electrical and enclosure safety for solar energy applications.
For additional information about Stahlin's Non-Metallic Enclosures products contact: Teresa Ramirez, 500 Maple Street, Belding, Michigan 48809. Phone: 616-794-0700, fax: 616-794-3378. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Worldwide web: www.stahlin.com