Stahlin Non-Metallic PowerHour---is a unique, one-hour educational event customized to meet your needs in understanding what enclosures will perform best for your specific applications and accredited for 1PdH.
Stahlin is breaking the mold of traditional "Lunch & Learns" through dynamic, instructional useful - and accredited - presentations that can be conducted anywhere you want, at anytime during the day.
PowerHour: The Stahlin Difference
Stahlin PowerHour The STAHLIN DIFFERENCE is aimed directly at informing owners, engineers, end-users and product specifiers about:
- History of Electrical Enclosures
- Understanding The Best Enclosure Choices For Diverse Applications
- Material Performance in Diverse Environments
- Importance of Material Selection
- Failure/Success Stories
- Comparing Physical Properties Of Non-Metallic Enclosure Options
- Performance Comparisons Of Non-Metallic Enclosure Options
- Cost/Value Comparisons Of Non-Metallic Enclosure Options
The decision making process will be highlighted by "real life" case studies demonstrating why "performance matters" when specifying enclosures to meet specific on-the-job needs.
Real-life case studies demonstrate the decision-making process and highlight why performance matters when choosing your electrical enclosure.
To learn more: http://www.stahlin.com/powerhour.cfm
Schedule your PowerHour contact:
Jennifer Ullery 616.794.0700